Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This really works well!!!!!!!!! PICS!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:39 PM
  • 7 Replies

I just wanted to share with everyone www.prenatalcradle.com!

If you have pelvic or hip pains or if your baby is really low this support belt is amazing! Plus my insurance (Anthem) covered it! Here are before and after shots of me....can you see the difference?

Before                                                                         After

Anyway...I really can tell you it works so well. My hips hurt less, my pelvis hurts less, and I love wearing it b/c it makes everything sit up where it belongs...Its like wearing a good bra that makes everything look perky LOL!!! I sit up nicely when I wear it!! I really love it!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:39 PM
NEW! Best Cradle Now Available!

Buy This Product Now!
NEW!
The same great Prenatal Cradle support is now available as an adustable undergarment!

Size Chart for the Adjustable Prenatal Cradle
Size
Pant Size
(pre-pregnancy)
Weight
(current)
Small
3 - 10
90 - 165
Medium
8 - 16
150 - 220
Large
14 - 20
180 - 250

Want to BUY NOW?
About the Best Cradle

The Best Cradle offers fully adjustable Orthotic Support for Abdominal and Back Straining. Also eases pain from Hip Separation and Pubic Symphysis.

Much like a woman clasping her hands under her abdomen, the Prenatal Cradle® supports the weight of pregnancy, yet does not restrict mother or child. By freeing the arms and promoting proper circulation to the lower extremities, the undergarment also allows many mothers to remain active through the third trimester.

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:43 PM

THat is awesome!!

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:45 PM

I'm so glad it helped you!!

MommyRJ
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:55 PM

where did you buy it that your insurance covered it?!?!?!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Actually I called the website and they told me of a locker where there items where sold close to me. And they made sure the insurance would cover it! It worked out perfect. I never would of thought to check with my insurance but my Mom told me it wouldn't hurt. Sure enough they got it for me. I went in and got fitted and I LOVE IT! Its can be a little uncomfortable for me just b/c I am so big my pants fall down all the time and I am steady pulling them up around the belt but the belt really has seemed to help. I like how much more preggo I look when wearing it too LOL It sets everything up where it belongs!

Quoting MommyRJ:

where did you buy it that your insurance covered it?!?!?!

Ballababy177
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:00 PM
How do I see if my insurance covers it? My tummy is extra saggy due to lack of excersize before I got pregnant this time and saggy skin due to my previous pregnancy. I am only almost 26 weeks and I am already having horrible back pain and pinched nerves.
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Ok call your insurance. Mention that you want to know if this is covered (you may be able to skip this step but I am not sure...so just start here) They told me to call one of the places that sold these. They even gave me numbers. They said I would need a code that the place would give me for the item. I called a bunch of the numbers they gave me but couldn't get the code from any of them. Last but not least I call the prenatalcradle number. The woman found a place near me wear the item was sold. I called got the code. Called my insurace back and gave them my number. I had to get a note from my Doc just saying that he was ok with me getting this and thought it would be helpful to my pregnancy (He told me to get it b/c my baby girl had dropped already) I took it to the place near me and they fitted me and I took it home.

Quoting Ballababy177:

How do I see if my insurance covers it? My tummy is extra saggy due to lack of excersize before I got pregnant this time and saggy skin due to my previous pregnancy. I am only almost 26 weeks and I am already having horrible back pain and pinched nerves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)