Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone had this happen

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:08 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am having light light bleeding NO cramping feeling great, I hurt like hell when I pee. I am not having pms cramps at all. My question is can you still be pregnat and have light bleeding? And why would I hurt like hell when I pee. I have had a bladder infection when I was pregnant with my daughter but this is very diffrent. Please if you do not have anything nice to say in this post then please don't post. And NO BASHING if you have a bashing post I WILL DELETE IT. Oh and I took two pregnancy test and both came out negitive.  I have only been with hubby and we have been togetther for 5 1/2 years.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy2xp
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:12 PM

it could be some kind of infection. I would call ur dr and have it checked out. But it is possible to be pregnant and have some ligth bleeding

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Could be a kidney infection...! I would get checked out!!! Is it possible you could have an STD that could explain too. Maybe a yeast infection...I am just throwing out some possibilities here!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Ok here is the list I got off webmd....

UTI, kidney infection, urethritis, bladder cancer, bladder stones, Chlamydia

MrsTuazon100706
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:16 PM

when i concieved my first child i ended up having a period for like 3-4 days after that. the doctor told me it was completely normal. i was even watching the Trya show the other day and the OBs or gynos on there said that its completely normal to have some light bleeding during your first trimester. i feel you about burning while you pee... i have that this pregnancy, but i have been dealing with yeast infections since day one. i would maybe check with your doctor (about being pregnant and maybe about the burning while you pee.... if you do have a yeast infection then there is a pill that you take that will clear it up within a few days and its great)  good luck with everything!!

yummy_mommy89
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:17 PM

you could have an std. go get checked

MommyLehr
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I would go to the doctor it could be a kidney infection or something like that. has your husband ever been with onyone else before you were together? some STD's take several years to show any symptoms. But i do not think that you have anything to worry about as far as an STD just always a possibility if he had been with someone else before you. Most of the time people do not even know that they had anything wrong with them

keeler_s
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:27 PM

it could be a UTI or a kidney infection or pregnancy but i have never had it hurt to pee while preggo Good Luck i would say go see a doctor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)