• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling ???

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

Well, it's getting closer for me to give birth to a baby girl real soon. Ok, the thing is that I feel like I'm the only one who is concern about the things I have not yet been able to get.... I'm spending bill money just to make sure she is getting what she needs just in time for her arrival. I'm to the point where I do not know how to feel... I feel scared, anxious, kinda sad somewhat and tired at this time approaches.... Maybe I'm just ready to get this birth over with b/c I'm feeling so miserable and insecure about myself. I'm can get upset and frustrated at times but it just I'm tired of feeling like a bloated blimp and etc.... it's rough but it will hopefully be all over soon just have to be more patient and my time will come..... How many of the new moms are anxious to get this over with? I have read comments about many of you being miserable as well and I guess that how most pregnant women feel as birth is near...  Please feel free to share your thoughts on how some of you are feeling at this point...

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
WhiteTigerLily
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:05 AM

This is my 3rd, I am 28 weeks with a boy. I have one boy one girl already. I am miserable. He is a larger baby 1 lb biggerthan he should be. My back pain is awful. We still haven't gotten anything for him at all. We havethe money matter of fact hubby gave me 500 bucks to get some things and well I just haven't made it to the store. I am ready to get this over with however, it is my last pregnancy and I just want to be pregnant. I am having my tubes tied when he is born, since I am having a csection. I am scared nervous, and well I do feel overwhelmed. I think regardless of who you are or how many kids you already have it's NORMAL. I how ever wouldnt spend money inteneded for bills just have "stuff. After havig 2 kids already and having bought and been given hoards of crap, I learned that 1/2 of it really isn't necessary and as far as clothes go they out grow that stuff so darn fast a few outfits is more than sufficient. I hope you feel better =)

grapejelly
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:12 PM

I think it's normal to feel that way.  I'm starting to get nervous about getting everything ready for my little girl (due in July) my shower is in 2 weeks, so I'm crossing my fingers that we get some of the stuff we need from that...

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 3, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Hugs!!!  The end of pregnancy is always an emotional and physical roller coaster for me. 

KairisMama
by on May. 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM

We're ready at home. I've got most everything in order at work FMLA wise. I am 37 weeks, and READY. I hope he's early, for I just want pregnancy to be DONE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)