Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nesting!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:08 AM
  • 4 Replies

I don't remember getting into nesting mode with my first pregnancy, possibly due to not being in our own place, being extremely anemic and exhausted, working and having pre-eclampsia and being completely broke. Anyway I am 32 weeks with my second and I am going crazy wanting to get the nursery done and wanting my house spotless. The only problem is I just don't have the energy to get much done in a single day, it is driving me crazy!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gigglefiend121
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:06 PM

BUMP!

grapejelly
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:44 PM

i know how you feel! i'm 31 weeks and I'm starting to nest, but i don't have the energy i need either!

mommy2dallas602
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Same here! It sucks. I cant even walk from the living room to the bathroom without picking out a million things to clean!

CafeMom Tickers
Ammie25
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:54 PM

I remember my first "round" of nesting starting at 25 weeks with this pregnancy, and I did the exact same thing I did with my first. I cleaned every single closet/storage area in the house! Let me tell you, my back hurt after that! I've had a few more experiences with cleaning closets since then, but it's usually when I am making room for storage. As far as cleaning the rest of the house, it comes in spurts.

Mommy to a 6 year old boy, and expecting a girl!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)