Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plus size mama's

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:29 AM
  • 16 Replies

When did you start showing.. Since we are a little bigger I know it take a little longet but I am anxious. 

pregnancy week by week

HOPING FOR A GIRL!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mikelas_Mom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:34 AM

I'm starting to show now (I have to wear a uniform to work and my pants no longer fit!) but I'm sure everyone else just sees it as fat lol. I'm really glad I'm showing earlier because I didn't show with DD till 5 months.

<br />
<a href=<br />
<br />
<div><a target=Pregnancy%20ticker
luvmyairman
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:37 AM

Well my pants got tighter and the baby pushed my fat higher so it looks like I'm 9 moths pregnant and carrying high lol.  That started at 16 weeks for me.

mommyhonu
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:53 AM

I was 5 mo pregnant and went hiking and the people couldn't tell that I was expecting until DS2 had mentioned it to them. I had other friends tell me that if they didn't know that I was pregnant that they would just think that I put on a little weight.

Bigmama_2004
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I didnt start " showing" till I was about 25+ weeks or so...

seximama1127
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM

i started showing at 3 mos , just like with my son now im 5 mos and i sure hope no one just thinks its fat, lol

Jordansmom810
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM

well hehe.. I started showing around 14weeks... well at least I could tell and My loved ones.. but for the public to be sure that I was preggers was about 28 weeks.. but this is my second too so I showed alot faster than the first..

victoriaherring
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM

i figured i would never show but by 16 weeks it was obvious on me.. wearing maternity clothes instead of my old jeans makes it even more obvious too.

erinhoffman
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:32 AM

I am 10  weeks and 3 days this is my first baby not sure what all to expect.  I am a larger women and i know it takes longer to show but one thing i have noticed is my belly is already round.  Me and my husband are hoping for a boy, but i also hope whatever gender they are healthy.

erinhoffman
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM

BUMP!

manders1234
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:36 AM

To me it it was obvious at about 16 weeks, other people started noticing a little after 20 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)