Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanna trade?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:12 AM
  • 16 Replies

Hi ladies!

We're expecting our third little girl very soon, and we're trying to find a stroller for her. We actually bought a new double stroller for our twins to use just during vacation last summer, but we no longer need it. They're nearly 5 and have outgrown it, and it would be crazy to push it around with just one child in it, haha.

So now we just want to get a single stroller for the upcoming baby, and instead of buying one new, I thought maybe one of you lovely mommies might have a nice single stroller that you'd like to trade for our double. =)

The stroller that we have is this one:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Ipo-Twin-Lightweight-Stroller-Navarro/10769957

It's in fantastic shape as it was only used for vacation last year and for a couple of mall trips. I would be happy to send pics of the stroller to anyone who might be interested. Please lemme know!

Thanks for reading ladies!
- Heather

Me (Heather)- 24
DH- 27
DD1 & DD2 (Twins)- 4

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doublesweetness
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:10 AM

BUMP!

chamelinmom
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:13 AM

if you lived closer id have one i could trade you. try freecycle. a lot of times theyre ppl there that has them and looking to get rid of them

goddess_alyson
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Where do you live?  I have a single that I've only used 1 or 2 times.  It''s part of a travel system but I'm still going to use the car seat part.

doublesweetness
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM

I live in Eastern Kentucky, right by the West Virginia border. I can look up the cost to ship it to you, if you would like to do that.

Me (Heather)- 24
DH- 27
DD1 & DD2 (Twins)- 4

CafeMom Tickers

rebecca_bullard
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM

just another suggestion: have you tried craiglist.com for you area? Its big here in el paso..and SO many people trade straight across on there. You could put an ad out stating what you want to trade for..and/or if you want to sell it and then can use that cash to buy what youre looking for. Thats what I do. Im a HUGE craigslist shopper..lol

doublesweetness
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Quoting rebecca_bullard:

just another suggestion: have you tried craiglist.com for you area? Its big here in el paso..and SO many people trade straight across on there. You could put an ad out stating what you want to trade for..and/or if you want to sell it and then can use that cash to buy what youre looking for. Thats what I do. Im a HUGE craigslist shopper..lol

Thanks for the suggestion! Craigslist isn't really very popular around here, and I could just sell it outright, but I thought I'd ask some mommies on here if they'd like to trade first. =)

Me (Heather)- 24
DH- 27
DD1 & DD2 (Twins)- 4

CafeMom Tickers

doublesweetness
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:22 PM

BUMP!

BaByMaMa27
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:30 PM

bump for you

VintageWife
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM

I need a single stroller too! I have a double and plan on still using it when I take her and my 3 yr old out, but most of the time I think hubby will watch our son (the 3 yr old) while I run errands with her so a single would be nice. My 6 1/2 yr old can just walk :) I have thought about telling hubby I need a single stroller, but with the double and the jogging, I don't want to freak him out with all the cost...LOL...especially since we still need to get her carseat and it's not cheap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)