Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Da'Marion Jay is here.....

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:33 AM
  • 8 Replies

Born on April 27, 2010 @ 7:46am, 6lbs 15oz & 19 1/2 inches long.....

MY BIRTH STORY..........

As ya'll already know, last friday i had my membranes scrapped, since that day i knew he was coming very soon.....i started having contractions around the clock but i wasn't feeling them....on Saturday i lost my mucus plug......after that, the pain down there got so bad i could barely walk.....on Monday i called the Dr and told them what I've been going thru during the weekend and they suggested i go into L& D......i got there at 12:30pm....it was very busy...i was having regular contractions every 10mins.......i was checked around 3:00pm.....i was 3cm and 50% but still long.....so she said she'll check me an another hr....and if i didn't progress to 4cm...they would send me home......so she came in at 4:00pm and checked, she said i was almost 4cm....so she said i should walk.....she didn't want to send me home cuz i was making progress and i was in so much pain......so i walked for about 1/2  an hr......she checked me and i was 4cm.....YES!!!! i was admitted at 6:30.....they started the pitocin at 10:00pm, increasing it till 7:00am.....that entire time i was having contractions every 3-5mins but i didn't feel anything and it wasnt progressing me along either.....so finally they broke my water at 7:00am and boy did i start feeling them contractions....back to back OMG, i was in so much pain....my lil man came into this world 46mins after they broke my water.....i did it all with no pain meds.....i am so proud of me!!!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kmeg1322
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Congrats! You both look great!!

wildsissy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:12 AM

good work mama!! :)  he is very sweet!!  can't wait to see more pics!

Faithums
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM
StuartBaby0610
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Congrats!

AidanCamsMom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Congratulations!

shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM

Congratulations!!!!

Laceymom08
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Congratulations!

ginger813
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)