Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help n advice!!!!! please respond ASAP

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM
  • 12 Replies

ok so here is what is going on.... i am 11wks with #3 and last night at around 6pm i started bleeding so i went to the er, they did an u/s and baby was VERY active with a heart rate of 171. so they sent me home. now i am still bleeding when ever i walk around/climb the stairs to go potty. the blood is dark red and takes 2-3 wipes to get it all there is also a few drops of blood in the toilt. i need to know if i should be worried? i have no cramping. i am very worried and scared!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
>
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyRJ
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:19 AM

i honestly have no idea, iv never had to deal with spotting or anything.

i would say rest as much as possible today and right away tomorrow call your doc or mw.. try to get seen.

jessica268
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:22 AM

what did they say when they sent you home? did they say the bleeding would stop? Did they say to come back if it doesn't go away? Did they give you a reason for why you are bleeding? I would go back if i was still bleeding.This is my 3ed pergnacy also and with my first two I didn't bleed.

chenoa2008
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:37 AM

they didnt say just said "the pregnancy was intact , bed rest and see ur dr monday"

Quoting jessica268:

what did they say when they sent you home? did they say the bleeding would stop? Did they say to come back if it doesn't go away? Did they give you a reason for why you are bleeding? I would go back if i was still bleeding.This is my 3ed pergnacy also and with my first two I didn't bleed.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
>
Mrs.Evans87
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM

I would be worried. I would say if it's possible to go to another ER for a second opinion I would. That doesn't sound normal.

JEALOUSY
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM

I can't tell u not to worry but i can tell u my experience....when i was preg with my first two kids i bleed off and on like that until i was 7mths preg......there where times i would go to the bathroom and a lot of blood be in the toilet....i  went to the E.R whenever i saw blood.....i never had cramping either.....i was taking off of work for both of them preg's and they where labeled high risk.....both them preg's went to full-term (over due actually) and they both was born healthy......so all i can say is as long as they keep saying that ur baby is very active during the ultrasound scan.....ur safe.....good luck!!!

carowga3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I don't really know what to tell you except that I am about the same, 11-12 weeks pregnant and I had a full fledged week long period at the end of March. So far everything is still going okay. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. I know how scary the first couple of months can be. I don't think I ever stop worrying until they are actually born and I can see them and hold them. And this is my 4th pregnancy! It could just be what they call a breakthrough period.

JEALOUSY
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Quoting Mrs.Evans87:

I would be worried. I would say if it's possible to go to another ER for a second opinion I would. That doesn't sound normal.

every person is differante....read my reply....it can be normal......she just may need to do a lot less and rest a lot more than other women.......

newmommyjazz
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:46 AM

I WOULD GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL AND DEMAND THAT THEY TELL YOU WHAT THE PRPBLEM IS. MY ENTIRE PREG WITH MY DAUGHTER I BLED AND THE DOCTOR SAID I WAS STILL HAVING PERIODS JUST VERY MILD ONES.

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:46 AM

For some it's normal. For some it's not. When I got pregnant with #2 and started bleeding I knew I was having a miscarriage. I had an ultrasound done on a Friday when I started bleeding and the heartbeat was there, we were fine. Monday the bleeding hadn't stopped so I went in and we couldn't find a heartbeat at all.

I hope everything turns out fine, but if it doesn't just know you did everything you could.

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:49 AM

i have a friend who is now 16 weeks pregnant but from like 9 weeks until 14 weeks she bled! she had to wear a pad every single day, she had horrible cramps and tons of bleeding! She went to the dr's and they did an u/s and they found the heart beat and everything and like i said before..She is now 16 weeks and still pregnant and just felt the baby move yesterday.I wouldn't worry so much since the baby is in there and still beating

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)