• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dreams

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:45 AM
  • 9 Replies

Anyone else having dreams that are messing with your sleep?  I swear I had the craziest dreams all night last night, and I kept waking up thinking "what the hell?!"  Now I'm exhausted!!  

In one of them, SO and I were getting married, but we built the ceremony out of those foam floor puzzle pieces!  Then at the reception he wouldn't look at me, talk to me, or kiss me!  He just kept grinning like an idiot!  It's nuts, I can't get that image out of my head!  Anyone else having crazy dreams?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM

i had weird dreams when i was around 20 weeks but lately the only dreams i have involve me getting this baby out of me lol

pacificamom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM

I always get crazy pregnancy dreams---they freak me out. Night before last is was about a plane crash-the night before my husband flew home. Scared me to death!

shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Yea like 100 a night! Dreams are the one thing I never forgot about with my first pregnancy. They only get worse the further along I get! Bleh!

jennymitchell
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:51 PM

The weirdest dream I've had this pregnancy was when I dreamed I had the baby and he or she (we didn't know the sex yet) had no name.  We couldn't decide on the name and the baby was like 6 months old and we just kept calling him/her "Baby."  It caused me to majorly panic.  When my husband woke up I told him that we HAD to pick a name and now.

Aus
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:55 PM

I've been having crazy dreams my whole pregnancy... it irritates the hell out of me some nights. And sometimes the dreams I have REALLY bother me alot. Between having crazy hormones going through your body and waking up several times a night thats what causes you to actually remember alot of the dreams your having, before you were pregnant you would of had them, just not remembered

Jozzie
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I've only had weird pregnancy dreams w/ my first and w/ this pregnancy and thats what freaked me out this time around... let me explain... w/ my first at about 24-26 weeks i dreamt that he was born early and that we brought him home and had to have him in a glass jar w/ amniotic fluid and that he wasn't fully developed... (scary right) well he was born at 29 weeks and was in an incubator for 6 weeks.... well this time around i keep dreaming that the baby is born early but not as early as my son and it scares me.... 

goincrazymom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:58 PM

I had a dream the other night that my mother in law was pregnant, he youngest are 12 and 8. She doesnt have any of the right parts to get pregnant anymore. I told my Dh and he started laughing so hard.

starrymonkey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:02 PM

BUMP!

KendraCay
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM

I had a dream that my sister gave my (soon to be) daughter some pot to smoke, because she wouldnt stop crying and i was asleep. and then they didnt understand why I was so mad at them! lol

my sisters would never do such a thing btw

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)