Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what happened? please respond

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM
  • 7 Replies

i'm about 6 wks along and this morning i woke up and my breasts are no longer sore. they weren't very sore to begin with but now they're not at all. i remember with my first my breasts were sore for a long time. what happened? i heard losing some pregnancy symptoms can mean that you miscarried. i have not had any cramping, spotting, bleeding or anything like that. i'm just scared now and would appreciate any advice from any of you. please.....

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
southernjess3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:04 AM

my boobs only hurt until like 8 weeks then stopped..lol

Chick
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:04 AM

that's normal to not feel pregnant AT ALL some days, it comes and goes. I worried about that a lot with my 2nd, any time I didn't feel pregnant I got concerned. But with my 3rd I learned to appreciate it.

boom_maker
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:09 AM

i wasn't so scared a nervous with my first i think because i was so sick that i couldn't really think about him so much just trying to take care of myself. i really don't feel very pregnant and i'm constantly paranoid. i've never had a miscarriage but i'm terrified of it. i've taken like 6 hpts since i first found out and the doc even confirmed it. reading yesterday it said that losing a pregnancy symptom can mean a miscarriage so i just need some reassurance.

pacificamom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM

I felt pregnant off and on when I was a few weeks. Lol even now at 16 weeks in the morning I double check---that goes away when you're too big to move ha ha

soulawakening82
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM

With my first DS, I was nauseous the entire first trimester, and threw up probably about a dozen times throughout my pregnancy. I had SORE boobs, was tired ALL the time, yet couldn't sleep. I am now 20 wks 1 day with DS #2, and haven't thrown up once, have had VERY little nausea, no sore boobs, not much more tired than usual, and there have been a few nights where I have woken up and been up for a few hours, but NOTHING like what it was with my first. About the only way I know I'm pregnant is the fact that I am huge, and the baby kicking... So, until you start cramping and/or bleeding, I wouldn't worry about anything.

Natural birthing, Anti CIO, Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Baby-wearing, AP, Non-circing, Delayed Vaxing, ERFing,, Disposable diapering Mommy to Collin 03/08/09 I won't push my views on you, so don't push yours on me, but I suggest doing research! It's a BOY!!! Due Sept 18!baby growth

shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I am 8 weeks tomorrow and my boob are not sore like they were. Be thankful!!! Mine literally felt like they were going to fall off up until now. I am pregnant with twins and they say morning sickness is the worst with twins I have NO morning sickness. I ma thankful not worried Every pregnancy is different from your last and diff from any other womans. I bet your just fine!! Congrats on you pregnancy!!

JAIRATRACI
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Sometimes the symptoms just go away. Go to the doctor if you are worried about it.

Mommy to Thour Barden 02/02/02, Mikhail Reid 07/10/07, Liam Doyle 04/25/09 and Wyatt Alexander or Totari Jayne due 07/22/10

pregnancy week by week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)