Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahh!! My body's doing weird things. Help!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:23 AM
  • 4 Replies

So this morning I wake up and feel fine. Then My husband wants to have sex. My back is hurting some but we have sex. Every time we do my vagina hurts bad afterwards. Well this morning I'm feeling good then the sex and now My right leg hurts really bad and I feel like I have to push. I'm thinking i'm pushing because I am constipated but nothing is moving. I'm afraid to push to hard because I don't want to push the baby down or out. My vagina hurts from the sex and i don't know what to think or do. If the baby is still moving I can't be going into labor right. I am quite worried. Just going to wait it out and hope I feel better or more like I have to go to the bathroom and less like I am pushing a baby out. :( Please tell me that I'm crazy and they are empathy pains because my friend is going to have her baby any time now. 

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Aus
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:26 AM

First of all... how far along are you??

Jordansmom810
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM

I'm thinking that if it hurts to have sex then you should probably try to stay away from it.. How far along are you? And my son moved all the way up until I actualy delivered him.. so yeah your baby can be moving if your in labor.. are youhaveing contractions? or cramplike feelings in your lower stomach.. ? It could also just be normal for you after you have sex.. some women experience BH after sex.. so that could be it too..

Hunnybugs
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I'm 6 months along. 

No cramping. just the uncomfortable feeling in my back and pelvic region. 

I just talked to my midwife and she said to do some inversions and have my hubby check my cervix. so we're going to do that and give her a call back. 

Jordansmom810
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Goodl luck!! Hope you get some relief!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)