• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just blah

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:37 AM
  • 1 Replies

so this is just my pathetic vent for the day but I will make it, and then hopefully get the heck over it. So my mom and I were just on the phone and she is all ticked that we drove far for ababy shower type event and now shes stressed about how my hubby is getting to work. We've been planning this for a while, and this is the only celebration type thing we'll be having for the baby since my family doesnt do showers after the first baby, and we were hoping to win something since we have nothing for the baby, and really cant afford anything. So this turns into a complain fest on her part, saying they dont do second showers and I'm pathetic, and should have the stuff from my first sahower, etc. IE the stuff she told me to give away as we didnt have any storage!! GRRRRRRRRRRRrrr..... they suck!

Ok vent over.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Ahhh mothers... They think they know it all! Lol! Sometimes they do anyway. Life doesn't always make it possible for you to keep all the baby stuff from a first shower. I have nothing saved from my first pregnancy. I do have certain keep sake clothing items and such. But I never had a shower with my first baby either. If you need it you need!!! Hopefully you win something!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)