Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stretch marks

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:52 AM
  • 6 Replies

a good way to keep stetch marks away is to keep your belly mostrized. it doesn't matter what kind of lotion just keep it mostrized.

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
truealaskanmom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Yeah that is if you have good genetics, I could live in a tub full of lotion or cocoa butter and still get them.  I have bad genetics for it. 

shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Yea cause I didn't use lotion very much with my first pregnancy and i got to 200lbs and no stretch marks. Just depends on the person.

Quoting truealaskanmom:

Yeah that is if you have good genetics, I could live in a tub full of lotion or cocoa butter and still get them.  I have bad genetics for it. 

ashley1213
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I have good genetics, and used every stretch mark cream on the market (at the same time lol) daily and still got strecth marks. The're not deep, but I'm covered! And I only gained 40 lbs (I was under weight to begin with).

Ashley
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers 

emfm2013
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I rarely lotioned during pregnancy, granted i delivered at almost 31 weeks, but I have no stretchmarks whatsoever.

mstevens10
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:59 PM

my mom had alot of them.. and even with me using palmers streach mark cream 3 times a day.. i still have them..

chelsea1995
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM

it worked for a lot of people i know either they didnt get them or they werent really noticeable but its not for everyone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)