Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

skeezy men..

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:13 PM
  • 20 Replies

when i go to the grocery store on a hot day, i'm gonna wear shorts and a tank. not hoochie, but comfy. that is not an invite for men to check me out. they do it anyways. do skeezy men think that an 8 months pregnant chick wants to be stared at while they wink and lick their lips??? ugh.....

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ati_13
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Lol, just take it as a compliment and move on.  Lots of men find the pregnant body super sexy :)

Sweet_Britt
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:15 PM

He can tell you "put out"

: P hahaha

Pregnancy%20ticker

shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:17 PM

OMG I soooo know what your talking about. I get so fiesty over this!! When I was pregnant with my son I was huge and I would have certain men following me thru stores. Pissed me off. Even though I'm not showing rite now everytime I walk to the bus stop to pick up my son I get honks and it irritates me so bad. An I'm in pants and a tshirt. I want a sign that say I'm pregnant don't F$*% with me!!!

Ati_13
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Ladies, I have a very easy way to get men to stop being jerks.  Grow 6 feet tall lol and have a confident aura.

I have NEVER been hit on.  Honked at twice, but no one ever stares at me rudely or approaches me.  I stand up straight and look ahead of me confidently.  My height probably gives me the edge, since most men are intimidated lol, and I'm the height of the average American male, but just being confident and "brook no nonsense" will go a long way toward keeping jerks away.  You hunch your shoulders, make minimal eye contact and seem quiet and shy, it makes you a target.

Sweet_Britt
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:25 PM

HAHAHA, I definitely dont hunch my shoulders over and not make eye contact. Im an eye contact kind of girl...LOL

Not 6 ft tall though. Only 5'4" LOL. I would figure 6 ft would be more intimidating. 

But men ARE attracted to confident women. I am not self conscious at all and smile and make eye contact with almost anyone... : )

Quoting Ati_13:

Ladies, I have a very easy way to get men to stop being jerks.  Grow 6 feet tall lol and have a confident aura.

I have NEVER been hit on.  Honked at twice, but no one ever stares at me rudely or approaches me.  I stand up straight and look ahead of me confidently.  My height probably gives me the edge, since most men are intimidated lol, and I'm the height of the average American male, but just being confident and "brook no nonsense" will go a long way toward keeping jerks away.  You hunch your shoulders, make minimal eye contact and seem quiet and shy, it makes you a target.

Pregnancy%20ticker

shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Oh I am def confident and have never walked with my shoulders hunched. Most times men are scared of me but it seems when I'm pregnant I get more attention.. I wish I was 6 feet tall. And when they look at me I glare and bug my eyes out. When they honk I flip em off. I am naturally fiesty but when pregnant I am SUPER FIESTY!!

Quoting Ati_13:

housefullofkidz
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:09 PM

ewww,sounds like the kind of men that check out my 12 year old.

shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Thats the age I was when I started getting hit on! I think thats why I am so fiesty about it! What is wrong with some people! I used to yell at them and say my age and call them child molesters.... One time however some guy with his wife was checking me out when I was 12 and she turned and called me a whore... Couldn't believe it and neither could my mom!

Quoting housefullofkidz:

ewww,sounds like the kind of men that check out my 12 year old.

Jozzie
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM

I work at a staffing agency and it seems that I attract the creeps at the warehouses even more so now that i'm 8 months preggo.... i hate it... all i do is just be serious, talk business and have them get right to the point... if they ask about my personal life i just straight out tell them that i only discuss my personal life w/ my friends/family... i haven't gotten honked at or stared at in public places such as the mall or store because my hubby and i go everywhere together w/ the kids :-)

jbyrd898
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Weird. I am not that pregnantt yet, but noticeable, and I was at Lowes the other day and my husband went off to get something while i waited on paint. Some man in line was checking me out. I couldnt believe.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)