• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone live near Nashville TN?? :(

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am watching the news and see how bad it is.. My SO is there right now and He says they lost power and all the roads are closed.. They can't even get back to there hotel.. He is there for orientation and training for his new job.. He said someone drown in their car! :( I'm so nervous! the night before he left I had a bad dream that He had passed away while on this trip.. I know i'm preggers and its prolly just cause of that...but OMG now he is stuck in the worst part of this storm and I have talked to him but now he isn't answering his phone! Anyone live there? Anyone know whats going on for sure? I know the news is prolly not the best thing to watch for the truth right now.. Please bump if you don't know.. I'm soo worried!!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
becky0899
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:49 PM

I'm 3 hours away from there so I'll bump for you! I bet he's fine, my phone service sucks when the weather gets bad:-)

Jordansmom810
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:14 PM

BUMP!

Jozzie
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:59 PM

BUMP!

Megara
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:39 PM
My brother lives there, and he said the water is still bad.
Stephanie087
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:40 PM

i live in clarksville. about 45mins away. it's pretty bad there from what i see on the news

Jordansmom810
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:11 PM

BUMP!

ashley1213
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 3:54 PM

I live about an hour away, and from what our Nashville stations are saying, the water is pretty bad.

Laceymom08
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:56 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)