Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tailbone popping, can't walk, SO MUCH PAIN!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:17 PM
  • 21 Replies

I'm only 35 weeks. My tailbone feels like its grinding against itself. It pops too. This started a few weeks ago & is just getting worse. I cannot walk. Getting out of bed kills me. What can I do? Its NOT my siatic nerve, I KNOW what that feels like. I feel like I'm falling apart! And I have 5 more weeks. I just can't do this. I wake up crying.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BaByMaMa27
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:37 PM

???

Jozzie
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:48 PM

just wanted to tell you that you are not alone... i have the same problem and have yet to find a solution... have you tried taking it a bit easier throughout the day... i've noticed that helps me a bit ... also when getting up, get up slowly and take slow small steps to reposition your back and body .... thats all i can say... sorry i can't be of much help but heres a BUMP :-) hope you feel better

Aus
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Have you considered a chiropractor? You'd be amazed with what they can make feel better on your body. I love mine and hes been such a help to me through this pregnancy so far

BaByMaMa27
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:14 PM

BUMP! EVERYtime I post i get MAX 5 replies...

Jordansmom810
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:19 PM

My friend had this soo bad with her second!! She is on her third and it just gets worse.. SO sorry that you have this there realy isn't anything you can do.. she is in physical therapy for it now thought on her third.. I have it too and every day it gets alittle worse.. just have to rest as much as possible!! SO SORRY AGAIN!

BaByMaMa27
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Is it a condition?

Quoting Jordansmom810:

My friend had this soo bad with her second!! She is on her third and it just gets worse.. SO sorry that you have this there realy isn't anything you can do.. she is in physical therapy for it now thought on her third.. I have it too and every day it gets alittle worse.. just have to rest as much as possible!! SO SORRY AGAIN!

M_Rukavina
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:25 PM

BUMP!

kdasgirl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:42 PM

My mom had that problem when she was pregnant with me... the Dr told her it was because I was sitting on her tail bone. It ended up killing some nerves at the tip. =( There wasn't anything she could do and to this day she can't sit for very long without it starting to ache. I hope maybe yours is a different problem but it sounds the same. Sorry... I hope it gets better for you.

Pregnancy%20ticker

hedtrippe
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:45 PM

I feel ya it just gets worse with every pregnancy for me I take ten showers a day just to try and releive my pain

Cymbeline
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Quoting Aus:

Have you considered a chiropractor? You'd be amazed with what they can make feel better on your body. I love mine and hes been such a help to me through this pregnancy so far

I agree with Aus. I had this issue with my second pregnancy, and a chiropractor helped so much. Also, try getting on all fours for a bit. It will help stretch your back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)