Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT.....I finally told her NO

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM
  • 2 Replies

SO yesterday I noticed a difference between the days we have my nephew and the days we don't and all I can say is WOW.   Yesterday I finally broke it to my sister that we can no longer keep up taking her kid to and from school.  Now she knows I haven't ben feeling well these days and I have been doing alot of cramping and on top of all of it I think I have a repeat sinus infection.  SHe knows I haven't been getting more then 2 to 3 hours of sleep but she didn't care, she did ask how I was feeling but other then that no offer of advice.  SHe truly just didn't care what was going on.  Funny thing she knew this day was coming in Sept.  cause I told her there will be a point where we can't do it any more and well  it is here now.  So after telling her this you know what she said to me you know what she asked????   What and I going to do?  Now how is this my issue? My issue is taking care of myself this pregnancy and my family.....You know the people that live inside my home. I told DH this and he was blown away by it I tried to be nice and tell her in a nice way but she didn't get it.  DO I need to get mean and nasty with her?  I swear if she brings him here on Monday I will be pissed there is no reason for him to be here I told her no more!!!!  SO no Monday  IF  I do see him Monday  I will not take him to school  I told him mom NO!!!  There should be no reason he should even be here.  SHe has a live in BF there he can do this.   I've got 9 weeks left by the end of the month...That's not long I need to get things in order and this was one of those thing.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Well I think its great you told her no. Sometimes its hard for us to tell family no. And its not your prob of what she is going to do now. We all have to figure things out on our own! CONGRATS on getting closer to your due date!!!

mommy2xp
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I hope she gets it! That's to much stress for you to deal with along with taking care of your family and yourself.  YAY for almost being there!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)