Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a member of a gym (fitness club)? Do you use it (pregnant)?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

Are you a member of a fitness club?    
Do you use it (pregnant)?
Which one is it, and what do you like about it?

Birth is not only about making babies. Birth is about making mothers ~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength.

~Barbara Katz Rothma

When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change. -Mongan

by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
starrymonkey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Yes!  We're members of the YMCA - I don't use it as often as I should (or as often as I insisted I would in order to talk SO into the membership lol), but lately I've just been crazy busy and I haven't had the time or energy.  I like the child care - that's the only reason we paid the extra money for that gym in particular.  I get two hours where I don't have to do anything but work out and clear my head without worrying about DS.  It's also right next door to the library, which is convenient!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:09 PM

I was with my first pregnancy. This time around I don't have one but have a mini gym in the basement as well as a pool outside. And I am constantly walking to the store. Just makes me feel betterm to get excercise everyday.

Megara
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:42 PM
I was a member of a local 24-hour gym, but I put my membership on hold when I was about 5 months pregnant. Not because I couldn't do it anymore, but because I was having a hard time going as often as I used to and I thought it was a waste of money. Now walk and do yoga at home every day.
Stephanie087
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:42 PM

yes! and yes! 3 times a week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)