Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you keep things around from your ex's?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:51 PM
  • 7 Replies

Do you keep things from past relationships? Like in your house displayed? Or do you think that's rediculous and just like obsessing over the past and not letting someone go?

(Totally random question, honestly not aimed at me or my hubby, hehehe)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ErraticMom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:34 PM

The only thing I have from my ex is my oldest daughter.. other than that I would like to forget he ever even existed.. :)

Renae..

christine.r2624
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM

THIS lol... but my son.

Quoting ErraticMom:

The only thing I have from my ex is my oldest daughter.. other than that I would like to forget he ever even existed.. :)

Renae..

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

JHall
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Nope they are gone with the wind lol  got rid of things when me and DH started dating and moved in together.  My ex's were jerks anyway so we both got rid of the ex crap when moving in together.

rileysmommy229
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:39 PM

i've been with my husband since i was 14 so i dont have anything from any other "relationship" if you even call it that at 14.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

jessica268
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I have nothen from my ex. But i do have one special  little girl. I really can't stand my EX he is mia and missing out on a great kid.

Hearts_n_Stars
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:42 PM

i have nothing.. i made sure that when the relationship ended, so did my patience for keeping things around.. notes and cards went to the trash.. flowers too.. gave away jewelry, and whatever stuffed creatures i had.. pics, i think my mom has a couple of.. she hid them from me, so they would not be destroyed too.. and the last few pieces of jewelry i found, went straight to pawn.. the money went to a bill..

MetalMamaBB
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:46 PM

The remaining things I kept were 3 photo's that didn't make me feel bad, but I'm debating getting rid of those just in case I come across them down the road. I got rid of and or donated literally everything else except several items of clothing I bought when I was with my ex and valuable and sentimental things I had before I met him. I was in a terribly unhealthy and violent relationship, so it felt cleansing to do this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)