Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im in labor!!! Bryce andrew is here

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:14 PM
  • 40 Replies

28 days before my due date and im in labor!!! im so excited to met my little man i cant wait for him to get here , im dialted to 4cm got my epi so feeling great right now. keep you all updated>...

well after 9 hrs of labor Bryce Andrew is here, my Epi completley wore off around 5pm :(  Right at the hard labor, i felt every contraction and finally the need to push, I pushed 3 times and he was here, i must say it was very hard doing it with no pain meds, but im glad i got the chance to do it i had an epi with my last two so to be able to do the end with no meds was great, im doing great, Bryce had to stay the night in the Nursery due to he has an iregular heartbeat, they arent sure why they think because he was early, He weighs 6lbs 13oz and is 19 in long, he actully weighs more than my dd did when she was born at 37 weeks,

2 hrs old

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wifecombs
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:16 PM

*jelous* lol good luck!

rileysmommy229
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:17 PM

lucky! i'm due tomorrow.

congrats!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

shamillionaire
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Congrats!!!

KendraCay
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:19 PM

congrats!!!! thats so exciting!!

keeler_s
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Congrats! Enjoy your little bundle! It goes so fast my DD is already 3 months and it seems like she was born yesterday!

hedtrippe
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:20 PM

lucky you I am 16 days away and have never been pregnant this long on one hand I am greatful on the other I am done

giggles30
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Congrats!!!!!

__bcnp
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Congrats!

momnstepmom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Congrats!

my3boys0710
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:27 PM

yay congrats ... i had my twin 60days before they were due! technically im still supposed to be prego right now ... can't wait to see an update

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)