Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you.....

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

Cook??  Or do you sometimes make it fend for yourself night at home if you just don't feel like it.

I think tonight is fend for your self night here in the Hall house.  I don't feel like fixing anything nor do I have any clue what to fix for dinner.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Hearts_n_Stars
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:54 PM

hubby has been doing a lot of the cooking lately.. i have Hyperemesis, and the thought of touching food makes me ill.. i cooked for him the other day, and was horribly sick from touching the chicken for the rest of the night.. so he has been picking up the slack for me.. i have such a good and understanding husband :)

jessica268
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Yes we have nights like that.  And we also have nights where it's left over night. Because I hate wasting food.My mother did it with my bother and I and as kids we loved it. That meant no vegys lol.  We also eat breakfast for dinner that is also a treast to my kids. We only do that once in a blue moon.

starrymonkey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:27 PM

I try to cook fairly often.  However, I've been sitting here for two hour seriously contemplating either Subway or KFC for dinner.... I can't decide if I want healthy... or if I want mashed potatoes.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)