Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any tips on how to get pregnaunt

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:56 PM
  • 20 Replies

after a year of trying to talk my husband into wanting kids i finally gave up and what do you know last night while at a kid friendly party he told me he was ready. Now not ever really knowing any tips on how to get pregnaunt i am asking for your help. Does anyone know something about helping along the process of getting pregnaunt id really like to be pregnaunt in the next two months. so if any one has any tips please let me know it would mean alot

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamie_85
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:57 PM

do i need to state the obvious?

megmonger
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Have you ever read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"? It's by Toni Weschler. That book is honestly how my husband and I finally managed to get pregnant after a year of BFNs. So I highly recommend it to say the least! Good luck!

sblynch05
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:59 PM

join the trying to conceive groups they will be able to help you out alot! good luck

KendraCay
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I will. =)

SEX!! other than that, sorry I'm not sure of any tips that will help.

Quoting Mamie_85:

do i need to state the obvious?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

mommy2xp
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I got some of these and the first time it said I was ovulating we had sex and I got pregnant.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/187-7547664-9314765?asin=B001SU97J6&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=|B001SU97J6&CPNG=health%20beauty&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

they do have cheaper ones than that.

AmandaAwesome

Take an ovulation test, it will tell you if you're ovulating :) Other than that, I have no clue, ha. I never even had to do that. I just stopped taking my BC and the next month, I was pregnant. Good luck, momma!

csly

thanks for the book tip ill have to look into it, and i know the obvious just wanted to know little tricks to help the process along

__bcnp
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Well, when I was TTC, I had used the bathroom and when I wiped, there was also alot of CM (cervical mucous). I texted ex-SO that we were having sex that night, we did, and about 2 weeks later, I got my BFP :) It was our first try.

Aus
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I think before you worry about the getting pregnant part its important to start taking prenatal vitamins and make sure your eating a healthy diet. Also I believe its important to not try too hard to get pregnant. Just have fun and let it happen, enjoy each other. Good luck

csly
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:05 PM

lucky i havent been on bc for years weve just been havin "safe" sex

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)