Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone from around Johnson County, TX? :)

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:13 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm new here and would like to get in touch with other soon-to-be mommas like me. I'm due on July and will be knowing if we're having a son/daughter on May 5! yey!!

pregnant bellyexpecting a Chickasaw baby!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AMarineLovesMe
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:25 PM

One of my best friends lives in Joshua lol.  I'm a little north in Wise Co.  :)

babies

Yami-okaasan
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Awesome! I'm a little bit overwhelmed with the forums at Mothering.com so I'm glad I found out about Cafe Mom. It's a lot more organized here.

I'm sked'd for my sonogram on May 5 so by then I'll know what we're having. This is my first and a lot of people are telling me it's going to be a whirlwind!

AMarineLovesMe
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:39 PM

I was so overwhelmed with my first, it seems like all the advice in the world can't prepare you for everything you'll encounter.  But it's amazing how natural soooo much is once that baby is born.  Are you hoping for a boy or girl?

Quoting Yami-okaasan:

Awesome! I'm a little bit overwhelmed with the forums at Mothering.com so I'm glad I found out about Cafe Mom. It's a lot more organized here.

I'm sked'd for my sonogram on May 5 so by then I'll know what we're having. This is my first and a lot of people are telling me it's going to be a whirlwind!

babies

Yami-okaasan
by on May. 3, 2010 at 2:43 PM

i'm hoping for a boy! (fingers crossed)..though my husband won't tell what he's hoping for, he just wants a healthy baby..he gets teary eyed whenever people ask him that because he didn't ever expect to become a daddy..we're just feeling blessed, boy/girl would be fine :)

katznkt
by on May. 3, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I used to live in San Marcos, TX. Now I live outside Houston, TX. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)