Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

today i am...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:30 PM
  • 41 Replies

32 weeks today. That means baby needs to stay in there 4 more weeks. i know thats still early..but thats our goal as far as keeping her in there. i want to go as long as possible..but i'm telling myself 4 more weeks and she will be mostly ok to come out...so...hopefully my body will cooperate for 4 more weeks. seems kinda soon....kinda scared, but excited.....how far along are you ???

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starrymonkey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM

I'm almost 18 weeks... almost halfway!  And of course, Florida has some insane internal clock that says "look, it's May!  Let's make life miserable!"  

This is the second year in a row the weather has gone from perfect and beautiful to perfectly unbearable the first week of May!  Turned the air on in the house for the first time since February today.  :-(  I miss the windows being open!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

chenoa2008
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:41 PM

im 11wks!  and like PP its hot as hell here. i am in upstate (about 1hr from monteral canada) and its 83!!! WTF! i got a wicked sunburn and am in so much pain!!!! ugh i hope this is not a sign how hot this summer is going to be!

aubB06
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:46 PM
I'm 9 weeks and it is muggy here in Ohio too. That is so rare in May! I am hoping this summer isn't completely unbearable. Thankfully the end of my pregnancy will be in the fall/early winter!
southernjess3
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:47 PM

i'm in southeast ga...almost 100 degrees right now..i was awake taking a shower at 2 this morning cause i'm always sweating..

autumn_sunset
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Im in middle TN & almost everything here is flooding. The rain still hasn't stopped. I will be 24 weeks tomorrow!

yogamom16
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:58 PM

I'm 19 weeks today!  I havent left the house all day because its almost 100 degrees here in NC.  :(

pregnant
GeorgiaPeach_87
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:04 PM

I am 37 weeks and have been having contractions for days... but they don't seem to be getting any closer... ugh! Frustrations!!!

CafeMom Tickers
Trish1984
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Im almost 33 wks YAH! Im in the same boat with you, I want him to come when he is ready but the earlier (and healthiest) the better lol. I went past my EDD with my last two pregnancies, so I am hoping he'll come a lil before then *fingers crossed lol* I cant believe we are already in May, time is moving fast but at the same time its dragging. Is that even possible? lol i just want him here but at the same time i want him to be healthy. Roughly 7 wks to go!! let the count down begin!!

CafeMom Tickers

mstevens10
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Good luck! I'm 28  wks and wishing it would hurry up!

StuartBaby0610
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I am 34 wks and also expecting an early baby, my drs and my goal is to make it to 36 wks, so I have anywhere from 2 wks to 6 if by some miracle I go all the way! Wow its crazy to finally be able to use such small numbers for wks left!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)