Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Way to Flake Out... vent

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

Argh!  I'm on a hormonal warpath today I believe.  I found a new entertainment center on Craigslist today and I'm SOO excited to get it - it's exactly what I've been looking for, and it's crazy cheap!  Unfortunately, I don't have a truck, and I'll need one to pick it up.

Some friends of mine needed a babysitter this afternoon, because theirs cancelled, so I made them a deal (they do have a truck lol) - help me get this thing to my house, and I'll be happy to watch the kids!  So, they were taking the kids to the pool for an hour or two, and then they were going to call me around 1 so we could go pick it up.

Now, it's 4:30, I've called a couple times, but I haven't heard a peep.  I'm really just irritated.  My dad was going to help me, but I told him not to worry about it - so now I'm pretty much SOL until tomorrow.  I just can't stand being stood up!  Thanks for listening :-)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JHall
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I hate it when people do that.  My MIL is the worst she says I'm going to do this and it never happens we always end up being the ones to do what she said she was going to do.

KendraCay
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I HATE that!! It drives me insane!! I hope you find some way to get that entertainment center

grapejelly
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:55 PM

well that stinks!  they could've at least called

mommy2xp
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:57 PM

that sux!i hate it too I hope you find some way to get! 

starrymonkey
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Thanks ladies :-)  I still never heard from them.... ugh.  My dad will probably help me tomorrow... I'm going to owe him huge though, he was already going to pick up my dining room set and put it in storage for me this week, and pull an old desk out of storage and bring it over to me... gonna have to make father's day one heck of an occasion this year!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)