Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry I've been MIA!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM
  • 2 Replies

Just a little post to let everyone know that all is well and I'm sorry I've been MIA :) This week was crazy! My baby shower was yesterday and it couldn't have gone better. Well. Maybe the beginning when we found out we were LOCKED OUT of the church that the shower was going to be held at in an hour!!! The secretary quit earlier in the week and didn't say anything to her replacement about getting a key to us. We eventually got in because the church janitor just happened to be driving by and noticed people looked like they needed in. But after all of that nonsense, the shower was a blast! I got so much stuff! I'll post pictures when I find the dang camera cord. 

All is well with my little guy as far as I know! I have an appointment tomorrow (I go weekly because I'm on pre-e watch) and I'm kind of worried because my hands are so swollen they feel like they're gonna explode :( I had lots and lots of contractions last week and I was starting to get worried but they eventually slowed down. Only 3-5 weeks until he's here :D 

Anyway, time for a nap. I'm EXHAUSTED!!!

out of bed

CafeMom Tickers

Mommy to Grant Matthew due June 4th, 2010!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Happy you were able to get into the church!!  Oh my what a story!!  I also hope your doc appt goes well tommorow.  Be sure to update us momma!!!  Hugs!!

grapejelly
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:51 PM

i hope everything goes ok tomorrow and you keep that baby cooking for a little while longer :)

I'm glad your shower went well too! Mine is in 2 weeks!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)