• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

C-Section

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

we are scheduled for our c-section tomorrow at 1. no one is really sure how we're going to do this or the appropriate response to have. i just can't believe i wont be coming home with my baby.

CafeMom Tickers

Mom of 3 boys Aiden (4), Gavin (3) and Logan (2)  

by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asil
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:33 PM

I'm again so sorry to hear about what is going on... and they sure did schedule it fast.  I would suggest, if you are uncertain of what is to come, that you contact a social worker at the hospital.  They will work with you to see that your needs are met, and that it all goes a smooth as possible.  They can talk with you now, and know what your wishes are... even for things like photos and the like.  They may also be able to ensure that you are able to have a private room, for you/baby, so you can spend your time together, alone, if possible.

SillyJessi
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Mind if I ask for more details?

I guess I don't have an appropriate response yet either : /

asil
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:36 PM

i found previous posts, by searching mama's screen name in this group... it will explain it all to ya! (just incase she doesn't want to continue to explain.. ya know?)

Quoting SillyJessi:

PROUD OWNER OF...
baby/toddler coupons and more! - coupons, trading, and deals!
gmums - for moms who use or want to use gdiapers!
ddh developmental dysplasia of the hip
 - kids or parents with ddh!
moms against cow's milk - no cows milk for us!
hot deals and saving money - finding deals to save money!
cvs and walgreens shoppers
 - your one stop shop!

Sweet_Britt
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:37 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/pregnancy/forums/read/11322752/Anencephaly

Here you go Jessi.

OP, I am so sorry for what you are going through. Hugs hugs to you and your family :'(

Quoting SillyJessi:

Pregnancy%20ticker

kmama04
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM

So sorry momma, I hope things go smoothly and you have all the time in the world to spend with the baby that you need to. ((hugs))

SillyJessi
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM

*Hug*

WhiteTigerLily
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Im so sorry hun. I would ask that they keep her as close as possible in recovery with you if they can so that you may spend every moment you are able to with her. I can't pretend to know what you are going thru, but my heart aches for you and your family. I am so sorry =(

luvmylife5
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:53 PM

I am so sorry, my heart is breaking for you. I agree with PP just tell them you want to keep her right next to you as they close you up, I guess I just don't know what to say I am speechless and that is not normal for me.

May God be with you and your family!

CafeMom Tickers                    

jussie1
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Im agian so sorry to to hear about this, I know all the sorrys in the world wont help how you feel but plz know we will all keep you in out thoughts and prayers

Mom2girls0708
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Good Luck and I am deeply sorry for what you are going thru and what you will go thru.  Keep her as close to you as possible even while they are closing you up.  She is going to be a wonderful gift to god and a wonderful guardian angel to you and your family.    I am so sorry.

When I miscarried all I could tell myself that my grandpa who passed away wanted to keep the precious gift in heaven with him and god.  That I will one day be able to meet my child. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)