Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

implation bleeding UPDATE

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:38 PM
  • 1 Replies

Ok I need some advice fast, I was looking at babiesonline today and I was thinking well it is worth the shot to find out when I would be due if I was pregnant.  I had some light bleeding on the 20th of April no cramping what so ever and it last two days went thru two pads it was not bright red like my periods are so I was like WTF is going on here I was supose to start my period on the 8 of April but it did not so up then 12 days later the light bleeding started but before that I had some light spotting the day before and I never have spotting with my periods, well when I looked at the day I had that bleeding it said implantion bleeding and now it has me thinking that is what it could have been, I took a hpt last week and there was a really really faint line but if you glance at it there is nothing there but if you look closer there is a very very very faint line.  I do have problem producing the hormone for pregnancy.  When I was pregnant with dd I took about 20 hpt and three blood test 1 out of 20 hpt came out postivie and 1 out of 3 blood test came out postivie so when I did find out I was pregnant with dd I asked my doctor and he told me that I had the problem produing the hormone, so when I was 6 months pregnant my cousin bought a hpt as a joke and said take it and even then it was light.  So my question is can I have just had the implantion bleeding and not have the cramping and could I still be pregnant.  By the way babiesonline said is I would be six weeks and a couple of days and I feel like crap I felt fine with dd.  I have been having these weird cravings like cookies and wanting to eat at Arby's and eating gummie bears.  Please no bashing just looking for some advice.  Sorry so long.

UPDATE

I am going to the free clinc on Thursday to find out if I am pregnant, I went over there this morning and the lady told me that I could had implantion bleeding for two days and that I could have tested to early and that is why I got the very very very faint line but I told her that I don't produce the pregnancy hormone until I am like 12 to 15 weeks pregnant.  Wish me luck I am going to need it.  DH and I are starting to look at baby stuff at Wal Mart and online now I think that is just a little early to be looking.  But I looked in the mirror right before I went over to the free clinc and it looks like I am pregnant but if I am pregnant I would be only about 6 weeks along

by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MommyLehr
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:43 PM

i would make an appointment with your doctor. sounds like you could be prego....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)