Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9-10 week baby bellies?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am just curious to see yours....

these are mine :

please excuse the spread legs in this picture, I am having a hard time sitting with my legs closed with out my hips popping or feeling crampy like I am squishing my belly. LOL

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Allie01
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:35 PM

I am nine weeks but I am a plus sized woman so you can't see my "baby belly" yet just my big belly, lol. You look great though!

Sweet_Britt
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM

HAWT MAMA!! : )

You look great!

kajira
by Emma on May. 2, 2010 at 9:25 PM

ahhh. I sort of forgot that weight could play a part in how soon you show.

Quoting Allie01:

I am nine weeks but I am a plus sized woman so you can't see my "baby belly" yet just my big belly, lol. You look great though!

grapejelly
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:26 PM

cute belly!  I'm 31 weeks, so I'm clearly showing haha. but at 9 weeks I didn't have much of a belly other than the one i had pre-pregnancy.

kajira
by Emma on May. 2, 2010 at 9:35 PM

this is baby #2 for me, but I had a flat tummy prior to getting pregnant. I am a little worried about getting my figure back a second time. LOL

Quoting grapejelly:

cute belly!  I'm 31 weeks, so I'm clearly showing haha. but at 9 weeks I didn't have much of a belly other than the one i had pre-pregnancy.

Mommy2Kaelen
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I'm only 6 weeks but I'm bloating.  Being a little chubby right now you can't really tell that's what it is.  I'm hoping since this is my second that I will have a cute baby belly around 9 weeks.  You look great though.   Enjoy every second of it, it's over so fast.

pregnancy calendar

baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)