Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a B****!!!!!!!!!! and I think I like it

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM
  • 1 Replies

When I'm not pregnant I'm not a big ppl person but I'm not normally a huge bitch....Now I'll say things to people that are really rude that I normally wouldn't say and I've gotten so use to doing it I don't even react anymore. I use to be so shocked I would say things like that but now I'm comfortable with it because normally the people I'm being rude to deserve it. My mom constantly puts me down even when I'm pregnant. The other day she was saying my butt was getting big and I looked at her and said "Like you have any room to talk! Your ass is about to touch the floor!" yeah I'm glad my step dad wasn't around he would have slapped me. I've insulted my friends and my sister. Which for the most part I am sorry for and they know it's because the hormones...the part I really like about it is being a complete and utter bitch to my DH ex wife. She's made my life hell for months and I finally started retaliating. I will get that woman so mad it's not even funny and play innocent on why she's mad. I find complete joy in it really. I know I sound like a horrible person and I'm almost for the most part hoping I go back to my normal self after the baby is born but I kinda like standing up to people too :D

CafeMom Tickers

come home*~Proud Army Wife and Mommy of Boys~*american flag ribbon

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
smurffettmommy2
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:23 PM

i was like that with my son., and if my DH ex wife and i didnt get along then i wouldnt do that ut i did know her and we got along. but shepassed hen my DSD was 3 days old. )but ive known her for years.(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)