Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Name of baby**is it to much?**

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:29 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: What name do you like best

Options:

illianna rose

illianna sophia

illianna nadia

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 64

View Results

Ok so i have an idea for my 2nd daughter. I want to know what others think is a good name. I really like all 3 but I think i like Illianna (illi- ahna) sophia best but I think it might be to much? Which is your favorite name?

Lilypie Maternity tickers

babies
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
becky0899
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:30 PM

BUMP!

Wright68
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:35 PM

I don't like sophia or nadia because it's too much rhyming for me. Illiana Rose sounds the best... another thing to think about is what you'd (or other kids) would eventually use as a nickname... like- would people call her ill? Liana is cute for a nickname I think.

JAIRATRACI
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:37 PM

I like Illianna Rose the best. Illianna Sophia is a bit much a for me but what I like doesn't matter. You are the one that will be calling out Illianna Sophia when she isn't listening not me.

Mommy to Thour Barden 02/02/02, Mikhail Reid 07/10/07, Liam Doyle 04/25/09 and Wyatt Alexander or Totari Jayne due 07/22/10

pregnancy week by week
TDausman
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Nicknames don't always happen :) I refuse to let any one call my son by anything BUT his full name.

Quoting Wright68:

I don't like sophia or nadia because it's too much rhyming for me. Illiana Rose sounds the best... another thing to think about is what you'd (or other kids) would eventually use as a nickname... like- would people call her ill? Liana is cute for a nickname I think.

Wright68
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:41 PM

When the kid will go to school though it will happen. Nicknames just happen... Especially with a longer name like Illiana

Quoting TDausman:

Nicknames don't always happen :) I refuse to let any one call my son by anything BUT his full name.

Quoting Wright68:

VintageWife
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:43 PM
I like Sophia best. I don't like Illiana Nadia AT ALL. It is a mouthful. The end of Illiana and the beginning of Nadia run together too much illiaNA NAdia. Reminds me of the old 'material girl' song by Madonna and it always sounds like she is singing 'ma-ma-ma' when she sings "i aM A MAterial girl" LOL Sophia is just great. Go with that one. It's your baby and you really don't have to worry about what others (including me...lol) think about it!
scaredoflabor
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:44 PM

YepI HATe nicknames. People shorten Olivia and I litterally yell lol its like chalk on a chalkboard! So no nickname here. But if she gets one in school and likes it then she can have it but I wont use it. and if I hear the teacher saying a nickname in front of me I will tell her/him what her name is and wont answer to a nickname

MissKrystal
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I think Illiana Rose is a beautiful name. Sophia is ok, but it doesn't have the same "ring" to it

nazratred
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I like Illiana Rose better.  I'm not crazy about the name Rose, but out of all three, it flows better.

sherri8806
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 10:56 PM

I actually like Illiana Sophia but Rose sound great also!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)