Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Cafemom

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:36 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hi everyone, My name is Katie I am 25 yrs old and expecting my first baby November 1st. Recently my boy friend and i split up because nether of us were able to continue to be together, anyways not to bother yall with my problems, I would love to chat with anyother first time moms 2 be, single moms 2 be or anyone really! Like I said in the title I new to this I heard about it at my Doctors office so I figured I would check it out. Hit me up to chat some time!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
my2kids131512
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:38 AM

welcome,  im not a first timer  but  i love to talk

GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:42 AM
I'm new too lol. Me and my fiancé have been together for almost two years. Been through two miscarriages and maybe expecting a bundle of joy. Add if you want
Gecko85
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Welcome :)

I am a...

Cloth diapering, Breast Feeding, Selective Vaxxing, Co-sleeping, ERF to the MAX, non-CIO, Wiccan, Gay Rights Supporting, Outdoorsy, Crafty, Animal loving,  Girl Scout Supporting, College Educated, Army Wife, Other culture obsorbing, liberal, SAHM, to one beautiful baby girl.

SixPack747
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Cafemom can be a fun place and very addicting..LOL!

Sweet_Holly
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Hiya Katie

Just wanted to say welcome to cafemom, its very addicting and full of friendly, very nice Mama's :)

I'm Holly a sahm/w to My Wonderful Son & Wonderful Hubby and we are expecting bundle of Joy #2 in Oct.

Hope you enjoy Cafemom :) if you need any friends or some1 to talk to go right on ahead and send Me a friend request. :))

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Holly Love Proud Mama & Wifey to DS Caleb & DH Dan & Bundle of Joy #2 otw. PRO ISRAEL, IDF, PROUD JEWS, VACCS, C/S, CO-SLEEPING, SPOILING, SHOPPING & NO RULES.

chell.chell
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Welcome! This is my first as well! Send me a message sometimes, I love to make new friends.

housefullofkidz
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Hi Katie! Welcome to the group.We are happy to have you here. I am Andee. I am a 32 year old Sahm to 7 kids. I am a mod here. If you need anything just ask :-)

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!andee-1.jpg picture by us5dots

rebecca_bullard
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:09 AM

Welcome to the group!! I am always around...not single or a 1st time mom though. But I do like to talk to new people.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Welcome!!!  And congrats on the pregnancy!  This group is made up of great mommas like yourself!  My name is Marlena, and I am pregnant with baby no. 3. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)