Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honest Oppinions

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM
  • 12 Replies

Which picture do I look bigger in?  I am 26 weeks pregnant right now with a little girl, and have a 9 month old son.  With my son I was able to do yoga three times a week and with this pregnancy I've had several problems that have prevented me from doing so.  I am terrified with the possibilty of excessive weight gain (I didn't gain any weight with my son, and havne't so far this pregnancy either)...so which picture do I look bigger in?

The first is currently, the second was with my son

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bubbles041
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:47 AM

second one

GothicMommyToBe
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:50 AM
You look about the same size just a tad bigger in the second one
SixPack747
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Second

BooBearsMomma
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Okay, thank you ladies.  Maybe I will get lucky with this one too, even without the constant working out !  I left the hospital wearing al prepregnancy clothes and would like to do that again!

pregowithfifth
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:54 AM

i think you look a little bigger in the second one but then again it may be because the shirt is tighter either way you look great!  remember whatever weight you gain is for a good reason!

BooBearsMomma
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Thank you, I'm trying really hard to remember that!  I am just a very active person normally and not being able to work out is killing me right now!
 Of course its all worth it though!

Quoting pregowithfifth:

i think you look a little bigger in the second one but then again it may be because the shirt is tighter either way you look great!  remember whatever weight you gain is for a good reason!

Bittybrat
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:59 AM

Looks the same to me

ready_for2
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:00 AM

bottom. but just the bigger belly. i dont think you look 'big' anywhere else on your body

augustmommy951
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:00 AM

you look bigger in the 2nd.

blessedmama518
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:02 AM

you look the same to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)