Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 week ultrasound ?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:55 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hey guys,

I finally get to have my first ultrasound on Saturday . I'll be 7 weeks and 2 days . What can I expect to see? heartbeat? I know it will be a transvaginal .. Thanks !!!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
abra
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:59 AM

This is my 9 week ultrasound with my son due in November. He is the little white dot in the center of the dark pinto bean shape.  My hubby and doctor swear they can see the heart beat but I can't to save me! They do change a lot in the first couple weeks, though. This next one was my 14 week ultrasound and they were able to tell the sex!

chell.chell
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:03 AM
Don't expect to see too much but you will at least hear the heart beat. Well I did. My ten week one you could see tiny arms and legs (: 7 weeks was more a sac with a flicker
iwanabemomie
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:04 AM

I don't have my 7 week ultrasound on this comp but when i had mine i got to see the baby,hear the heartbeat and they measured it.since i was so early into the pregnancy i was given an transvaginal.

IAmPregnant Ticker
RadMama08
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:31 AM

y'all are lucky! I didn't get to hear a HB with mine until I went in for my 11 wk check-up. I did see the HB with my u/s that was 7 wks 1 day, though. I don't have my u/s pic on the comp, but it pretty much looked like Abra's 1st u/s pic.

BaByMaMa27
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:25 AM

We saw the heartbeat. :) Its still very small but a magical wonder no less :) This was our little guy at 7 weeks :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)