Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried........please help

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

Good Morning ladies

Ok so I posted last week cause I was worried cause I woke up and didn't have my symptoms anymore, it's like they stopped over night. well now with the symptoms not really there other than some minor heartburn and some moodiness, then this weekend I started to get pain in the right side of my pelvis area, it was not continuouspain it was just sharp little stabbing pains every so offend, I'm going to call my doctor today, I just don't understand if this is normal or not? the symptoms and now the little sharp pain every so offend?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
yummy_mommy89
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:47 AM

you need to call your doctor. it could be a tubal pregnancy because the constant pain. have you had an ultrasound yet?

sn2byoungmom24
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:52 AM

yeah had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and 6 days along and saw the baby and the baby's heartbeat was 176 beats per minute

yummy_mommy89
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:54 AM

oh ok. then it could just be ligament pains maybe?

L33T_G4MER
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:30 AM

You could have a corpus Lutem cyct on your ovary. Lots of women get them during pregnancy.

~Annie~

Leahsma
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM
I just found out yesterday that I have a corpus luteum cyst on my left ovary and it was very painful. They told me to take Tylenol for the pain and that it would gradually go away. I have absolutely no symptoms but my pregnancy is progressing fine. You may just be to a stage where they have ended for you. I would go and see my doctor just to check though
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)