Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sorry to be gross but diarrhea in 3rd trimester? anyone?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:08 AM
  • 9 Replies

Sorry to be gross, but i wanted to ask here before i called my dr,

for the past week, EVERYTIME i eat, i have diarrhea afterwards, my stomach is in constant pain. it turns and turns most of the day, no matter what i eat, or drink..

anyone else have/had this problem? it's worse than my 1st trimester pain.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
yummy_mommy89
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:09 AM

i had horrible diarreah and thought i was having just diarreah pains but coming to find out i was in labor.

tbursac777
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:12 AM

i just read your post.. but i don't have any bloody show... and it's been a week?

Quoting yummy_mommy89:

i had horrible diarreah and thought i was having just diarreah pains but coming to find out i was in labor.

yummy_mommy89
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:24 AM

are you contracting? are you staying hydrated? i didnt have any bloody show until contractions came full force

mss119
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM

I go through a few days with diarrhea, then a few days where I don't go at all... I wish there was a happy medium!  Make sure you're getting plenty of fluids, so you don't get dehydrated.  If it keeps up for much longer, I would call the dr. just to be sure.  I went back to normal for like 2 weeks lately, but then for the last 3 or 4 days I have CONSTANT diarrhea... but I've been having contractions too, so maybe I'm just getting close.  I'm 37w2d, so no biggie at this point!  Good luck!

tbursac777
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:33 AM

I drink more water than anyone i know! lol. i seriously drink constantly.. and i had contractions the other night.. do you think i should call my dr?

tbursac777
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:35 AM

yeah, it's been for about a week now.. sooo annoying. i mean, atleast i'm going.. but i can't stand the constant pain.

as for you.. yes.. any day now probably sounds good to you!! lol

Quoting mss119:

I go through a few days with diarrhea, then a few days where I don't go at all... I wish there was a happy medium!  Make sure you're getting plenty of fluids, so you don't get dehydrated.  If it keeps up for much longer, I would call the dr. just to be sure.  I went back to normal for like 2 weeks lately, but then for the last 3 or 4 days I have CONSTANT diarrhea... but I've been having contractions too, so maybe I'm just getting close.  I'm 37w2d, so no biggie at this point!  Good luck!

mommytobobby
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:44 AM

yesterday i had diarrhea for most of the night, but before then my stool has been looser than normal.

sparklebug86
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:59 AM

I didnt have a bloody show when I was in labor so dont look for that. If your stomach hurts and you are running to the bathroom it is reason to call your dr. You are either in labor (which is what it sounds like) or you have a virus and you should be checked anyway because of the baby.

Quoting tbursac777:

i just read your post.. but i don't have any bloody show... and it's been a week?

Quoting yummy_mommy89:

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

mss119
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:03 AM

I would call your doc just to be safe, especially with th contractions you had.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)