Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another Breastfeeding in public question...

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM
  • 30 Replies

So i am NOT a breastfeeding mom, but i support BF moms 100%..So this is NOT for a debate or bashing with anyone...

but last week when i had my hospital tour ( new hos for us) they had signs for their "Breastfeeding Lounge" Which i thought about for a long time....Its nice, its an alternative to avoid the rude people, but here is my question....

if you were somewhere with one of these rooms, would you use it, or would you find it offensive and keep doing it the way you do it?

Remember- no debates or bashing please.

Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mr.Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..It's a GIRL!!---> Kamrynn Clare --->Arriving Via Csection June 24th 2010..

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kelliehelvie
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:35 AM

I think I would use it! I am comfortable with not covering while BF and in that room would be the place that no one can judge because it's specifically for me! Also, some babies are distracted and it would be a great way to have a quiet place to BF

rileysmommy229
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:36 AM

i would use it for sure!

sjump25
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:36 AM

Yep I would use it. 

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Yea I would use it...why not! Its a special quiet place to nurse where I don't have to be embarassed if I flash someone LOL!!!

Maryd17892
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:39 AM

I would use it, that's what its there for... I think its a nice curtesy to provide a comfortable place for mommy and baby to nurse :-)

Mom2Kylie2708
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:40 AM

def use it!

MandyP27
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:42 AM

I would probably use it if it were convenient at the moment.

MommyRJ
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:43 AM

If i breastfed i would use it as well, im a shy person so it would be nice.....

I just ask because i know some BF moms are sooooo hardcore about it all...maybe this would solve an issue for all the jerks out there who dont like it...every store should HAVE to have a room or special sitting area thats not in the middle of the store for moms to go.

Anlice
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:44 AM

YES- i would!!  I think all places should have something like this. 

Catanna
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I heard that they are suppose to and at our mall they made a small room with a rocker in it and everything I was so happy to see this, I just wish I could have bf my daughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)