Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one? Not meant to offend anyone. .

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:45 AM
  • 7 Replies
I used to think ALL babies were so ugly when they were first born. I mean yes they do get super cute within a few days.
But now that I'm pregnant I see pictures of hour and minute old babies and I just find them so damn adorable! Am I the only one who used to think new born babies were ugly?
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MissSummer
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:46 AM

I still think they're a little funny looking at first, not in a bad way though.

Sweet_Britt
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:47 AM

awww, haha! I agree!

I used to think all newborns were really weird looking, cute, but weird looking!!!

Since having a baby, a preemie no less (no fat, a little bit of hair all over) I fell totally in love and thought he was the most gorgeous adorable baby EVER. Now, Im in love with most newborns...lol

Pregnancy%20ticker

Austinsmommy126
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Not all....but some yes.  I usually think that c-sect babies look the best. Both of mine were vag deliveries....and let me tell ya, me 2nd wasnt pretty at all for the first few days.  Poor thing was so swollen and bruised.  Now he is the cutest thing ever :). 

my2kids131512
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:52 AM

my brothers were ugly  wen they were born lol  i swear one bro literally had a et head lol  but you know wat  they came out beutiful

chell.chell
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:57 AM
Ha. Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I actually started feeling bad for thinking that way! Well now that I'm pregnant anyways the majority of the babies I see are pretty cute.
PTBAAMom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:57 AM

I was the same way when I was a teenager!!

MandyP27
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:01 AM

They've been through HELL!!! Of coarse they look like crap at first! All babies are cute but ya, at first, they usually look like they've just been through a war!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)