Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAVE U EVR HAD THIS PROBLEM!! PLZ HELP!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

HI LADIES I AM PREGGO WITH #4 AND IM ALMOST 10WKS AND FOR ABOUT 3WKS I HAVE HAD A SEVERE SPITTING PROBLEM!!! I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH THIS BEFORE AND IT IS VERY IRRITATING TO THE POINT WHERE AT NITE I CANT HARDLY GET ANY SLEEP CAUSE IM GETTING UP TO SPIT EVRY FEW SECONDS, THEN WHEN I FALL ASLEEP I WAKE UP AND EVRYTHING IS WET!! HAS ANONE EVR HAD THIS PROBLEM? HOW LONG DID U HAVE IT AND WHAT DID U DO TO HELP IT?

PLZ JUST BUMP IF U HAVE NO INFO BUT IF U CAN FIND SOME INFO I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. I DNT NO WHAT TO DO I HAVE BEEN CRYN ALL NITE BECAUSE IM SO TIRED SOMEBODY PLZ HELP!!!! AND THANKS FOR ANY INFO IN ADVANCE LADIES

OH AND I HAVE TRIED PEPPERMINTS N GUM BUT AS SOON AS I FINISH IT BACK TO SPITTING !!!!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rebecca_bullard
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:52 AM

BUMP!

abra
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:54 AM
mimilove25
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:01 AM

THANK YOU ABRA AND REBECCA,

majikalmama
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Idk but bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmama04
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:05 AM

BUMP!

sandraberke
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:07 AM

BUMP!

Jordansmom810
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM

i have had this problem and still do! I'm 34 weeks now..... i thought i was the only one LOL but apparently there are alot of women with this problem..... but for most women it goes away after the first trimester....

mimilove25
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Quoting Jordansmom810:

i have had this problem and still do! I'm 34 weeks now..... i thought i was the only one LOL but apparently there are alot of women with this problem..... but for most women it goes away after the first trimester....

WOW!!!! I THOUGHT THE SAME THING THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM B/C I HAVE NEVR HEARD OF IT, LOL!! WHAT DO U DO TO HELP IT  AND I PRAY I DNT HAVE IT ALL THRU THIS PREGNANCY CUZ I CANT TAKE IT IT MAKES ME CRY AND EVRYTHING WHAT R U DOING TO HELP IT ANY REMEDIES LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)