Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

i'm starting to be more active in the forum so i thought i'd "formally" introduce myself! (i joined this group last week!) my name is Kristi & i am a 24 year old SAHM to a 2 year old little boy, named Landon. i have baby #2 on the way due oct 28! as of today i am 17 wks & 4 days along... hoping for a girl this time around, but of course hubby is hoping for ANOTHER boy... which will likely happen! oh well. i will be content with a healthy baby!

just looking to make some new friends!!!

here's a recent bump pic.. (taken sat - 17 wks 2 days)

& here's a pic of my lil man

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Welcome and congrats on the pregnancy!!  I am Marlena and currently pregnant with baby no. 3. 

MommaBoop922
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Congrats on the pregnancy and welcome to the group!! You're son is cute!! :)  Ive just started getting involved in the conversations of the group too as I get further along :)  Been a great help because this is my first pregnancy and there are so many little things that make me panic but I learn  are pretty normal lol... Good Luck :)  

CafeMom Tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Jess0915
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Hi Kristi!

Welcome to the group! Your little man is sooo cute! I'm Jessica and I am working on baby #3, due Sept 10th.

This is the BEST group! The mamas are great and give awesome advice and support.

Hope you enjoy!

And, don't forget to keep us all updated on baby #2!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
housefullofkidz
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Oh my gosh was a cute baby bump!  Welcome to our group!

palemoon21
by on May. 25, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Welcome Kristi!! I'm expecting my 3rd October 2nd. We just found out it's a boy....so after having two daughters, it's a whole new experience for us! :)

Congrats on your pregnancy and I look forward to seeing more of your posts and getting to know you better!

-Misty

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)