Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD - Famous!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:01 PM
  • 20 Replies
QOTD

Have you ever met (or spotted) a celebrity?

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!andee-1.jpg picture by us5dots

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
preggomama26
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:02 PM
I met Andre the giant before he passed and zz top.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernjess3
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:03 PM

my cousins a backstreet boy...haha......but we dont talk....my brother hung out with ben stein on halloween years back..haha

ceemuhreeashbee
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I've never met someone famous, but I've seen Benjamin Bratt, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, & Peter Facinelli when they were in my town filming.

kittin002002
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Quoting ceemuhreeashbee:

I've never met someone famous, but I've seen Benjamin Bratt, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, & Peter Facinelli when they were in my town filming.

Do you live in Forks? LOL

CafeMom Tickers
ceemuhreeashbee
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Quoting kittin002002:

Quoting ceemuhreeashbee:

lol no- we live in a little town in Oregon that they made into 'Forks'. The whole beginning scene (the town) is actually my town and the police station is actually my credit union :). We stood across the street and watched them film the scene where Carlisle is coming out of the station and meets with Bella & Edward and tells them about the 'attack'. We're pretty sure we saw Benjamin Bratt on his cell phone when they were filming Thumbsucker (though hoenstly, I am not 10000% positive).

Oh and DH wanted me to add that we've seen the "Little People Big World" family a few times. We've seen the mom and daughter at Target and at a bank. And when I worked at the retreat center in my town the twins came on a retreat with their church (though I didn't realize it was them until after).

a wedding website

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

mrspreggers14
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM

No, Ive never seen any celebs..

pregowithfifth
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM

I talked to the quitarist of Queensryce at a jewlery store I was there trying to buy a necklace for my mom and he was buying a watch.  when he left the store the guy behind the counter said "do you know who that is"  I am a country girl so I had no idea who he was but it was still cool

kittin002002
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Quoting ceemuhreeashbee:

Quoting kittin002002:

Quoting ceemuhreeashbee:

lol no- we live in a little town in Oregon that they made into 'Forks'. The whole beginning scene (the town) is actually my town and the police station is actually my credit union :). We stood across the street and watched them film the scene where Carlisle is coming out of the station and meets with Bella & Edward and tells them about the 'attack'. We're pretty sure we saw Benjamin Bratt on his cell phone when they were filming Thumbsucker (though hoenstly, I am not 10000% positive).

Oh and DH wanted me to add that we've seen the "Little People Big World" family a few times. We've seen the mom and daughter at Target and at a bank. And when I worked at the retreat center in my town the twins came on a retreat with their church (though I didn't realize it was them until after).

That is really neat,  I live in a small town in Illinois and nothing like that happens here

CafeMom Tickers
ColieO
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:02 PM
I met the lady that was April on the first Ninja Turtles movie. Sara Paxton, blonde kid from high school Musical, ummmmm, a couple others just can't think right now. Oh that kid from Holes. Cute black kid with the afro. I used to extra in Disney movies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bakinbuns
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Jerry Jones ( owns Dallas cowboys) is my cousin, but hes a complete douche so we dont speak to him.... Zakk Wylde i knew since i was born and still know to this day bc of my father...  the guys from Sevendust and Nonpoint i met numerous times, the guys from Cake i sat backstage with when they were done their show, that was cool, we talked about global warming lmao.... um... i met so many paeople its ridiculous lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)