Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not feeling well...anyone else!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

I guess I am just having a rough day!! I am in my 34th week and I have been feeling really yucky. I have been having lots of loose BM today and I have no energy. I just completly feel drained. When I first woke up this morning I felt fine so I don't get it. Anyway I am trying to run after two hard headed boys and I just feel like crap. I want to go hide for the day where no one can find me sad(yea like that could happen LOL) Anyway I guess I just want to vent!! Hope everyone else is having a better day then I am!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jessnjosh87
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:12 PM

I just threw up my breakfast, don't feel bad! I'm 39 weeks, so throwing up is odd for me!! Hang in there, you're body is just preparing for labor!!! BUMP!!!

kmeg1322
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM

I get loose BM's all the time! Is that normal??

But I hope you feel better soon! I feel like crap all the time!

mrspreggers14
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Im sorry to hear your having a rough day!!! Hope it gets better fast!!!  I didnt have a good night at all last night.. When I went to bed I realised I was starving and my hubby made me a grilled cheese but he cooked it in a pan that was really really greasy and so the sandwhich was super greasy..  And then after I took three bites of it and decided I was full I got sick.. I started shivering and I could not get warm!  And then my back started to hurt..  So at about three I woke up and the shivering stopped and I got up to pee and my back was still hurting.. *sigh* Needless to say my back didnt stop hurting until just a few minutes ago after I took osme tylenol and have been laying on a luke warm bag of rice... 

sparklebug86
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:29 PM

aww im in the same boat! Im so damn uncomfortable and my tummy is "upset." I keep getting pain in my back but dr said just to take it easy for now but with a little boy of my own whos trying to walk and 4 other kids that arent mine and demand lots of attention, im exhausted!

Aus
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:32 PM

I haven't been feeling too awful great lately either... the whole last week I've been so tired... Then saturday I woke up with a sore throat... and well... its gone downhill from there. Just make sure you keep drinking plenty of fluids.

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)