Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has this happened to anyone else?..with poll..

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: for those of you with more than one baby/pregnancy-where your pregnancies of different sexes very different from each other or where they the same?

Options:

yes, i had one of each and they were both different

no, i had one of each and they were both the same

other-i had two of the same sex and they were both different

other-i had two of the same sex and they were both the same

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 11

View Results

ok so i got to thinking about my two previous pregnancies, they were basically the same except i was more emotional with the second one. with both my hair and nails grew faster and were healthier, my face cleared up, i was tired during the first trimester but other than that felt pretty good, i also craved wendys and steak and if i ate candy or sugary food i got sorta sick feeling. and with both i had boys. but this time around i am only 5wks but i feel as if i am already 30+wks and ready for this baby to just be out already, im dead tired and cant catch up on my sleep no matter how much i sleep. i am craving sweet foods and subway, my hair is gross like i can shower and the same day my hair will b all oily again, my nails are way more fragile than normal and not growing well at all, oh and my face is breaking out like crazy! and with my boys i was able to take a test like 5 days before and the day of AF and get a dark pos, but this time i didnt get a dark pos till today at 5wks, i had taken a test at 2-3days late and it was a faint pos......so i was just wondering if anyone else has had two kids of the same sex then one of the other and had that pregnancy be totally different than the other two? or for those of you with one of each sex were your pregnancies vastly different or the same?

(i know every pregnancy for everyone is different but if you could just humor me and vote?..lol..i have two boys and i am really really hoping that since this pregnancy is so different that that means i have a chance at having a girl, this is our last baby and i would really like a girl)

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MandyP27
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Different in some ways, the same in others. I was sick the entire time with both genders. But smells REALLY bother me with my girl they didn't with my boys at all!

Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:54 PM

BUMP!

stellarluna
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:59 PM

I was super sick with my son and had to be on meds, and with both of my girls, it was very normal morning sickness that was managable.  That was really the biggest difference... everything else was pretty mich the same.

ginger813
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:01 PM

I have 2 girls, and my pregnancies were completely different.  I don't know yet what I'm having this time (my u/s is tonight though! yay!), but so far, this is by far my easiest pregnancy... which is a lot different than the first two.

LogansMommy0328
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:13 PM
I had a girl and boy and they were both different pregnancies with my son I was sick as a dog tired the whole 9 months I was breaking out and I got some discoloration on my chin (still there ugh) and craved chocolate milk (had to be pet milk brand) my daughter I barley threw up I had tons of energys and I had a craving for ben and jerrys ice cream
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:10 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)