Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The man of my dreams turned out to be an a**hole....

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM
  • 46 Replies

Last night I put my husbands clothes in the washer and normally I would put them in the dryer in the morning but I forgot.  I was soooo tired and actually went back to bed after dropping my daughter off at school.  My husband doesn't need to get up till 9:30 so his clothes would have been dry by the time he woke.  He got up to take a shower and I was still sleeping when he started yelling at me and throwing his wet clothes at me on the bed.  I could barely open my eyes I was so tired.  Then he went to get his sack lunch that I always make him but it wasn't in the fridge because he had one at work so I didn't make it and apparently he had forgotten so he started yelling at me for that.  He slammed the bedroom door shut and left.  I was finally able to wake up (mostly) when the cat started meowing to be let out of the bedroom and when I opened the door I called for my husband to see if he had left.  He was on the couch reading and I apologized.  "For what Lady?" (that's his nickname for me).  I told him for not drying his clothes and he said "That's no problem babe, they're in the dryer now."  I started crying and asking him why he was so mad and went back into the bedroom.  He followed me in and I was sobbing on the bed and he cuddled up next to me and I told him what happened and then I realized it had just been a dream.  He held me while I cried (I couldn't stop) and just kept telling me he loved me and would never do anything like that.  So, while my real life husband is wonderful and sweet, the man of my dreams is an ass.  Pregnancy dreams can really take their toll.  

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CaseyR808
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Idk whether to laugh or feel bad for you.. But at least he's a real sweetie :)

housefullofkidz
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:34 PM

LOL

mrspreggers14
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:34 PM

o wow! Im glad that was just a dream!  

rebecca_bullard
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:35 PM

LOL omg too funny.. i have some crazy ones too!! LOL.

I had a dream that Scott Ronson ( a radio dj here....old dude...not attractive at all) asked me out on a date to a Cradle of Filth concert...and it was the LAST ticket in town and had VIP passes. So I said yes...and blew off my husband and he was pissed. And I said yes, NOT because I wanted a date with Scott Ronson, and NOT because I even LIKE cradle of filth (which i dont)...but just because it was the last ticket in town and I wanted to be the one to have it.

WTF?

leberly
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Good lord. Dreams suck all mine for some reason are about SEX!!!

valrubio
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:36 PM

How funny, I know, pregnancy dreams can seem so real sometimes. I'm so glad you just dreamed that because I was getting so mad thinking some guy would treat his pregnant wife like that.

majikalmama
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:36 PM
Aaawww mama u had me here calling him all kinds of names lol... well atleast the one you really have to deal with is not an ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Loghen
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:41 PM

lol I'm sorry

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Funny!!

teri4lance
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:06 PM

lol GAH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)