Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms of twins

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:44 PM
  • 10 Replies
I'm just curious. If you knew you were pregnant early on like 4-8 weeks, do you have pics of your belly? Did it look at all pregnant?

This is my third pregnancy. With my son I didn't show til I was about six and a half months. Maybe a little pooch but I did not look pregnant at all. With my second pregnancy I had a tiny bump that I noticed at eight weeks. But not much else. I miscarried at eight weeks. This one, I have only gained maybe a pound, I'm six weeks, and I look huge. At least for being this early. Even my husband has started commenting on my belly. It clearly has a bump. Like the size of bump I had at six months with my son. I know its stupid, but I dream nearly every night that I'm having twins and with this bump already, I'm a little freaked. Lol. So if you have pics you could post just so I can see, that would be cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:49 PM

BUMP!

Miss-Baby-Baker
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:53 PM

BUMP!

Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:55 PM

i was just googleing this earlier today and can across this-
http://www.raising-twins.com/first-signs-of-twin-pregnancy.html 

ColieO
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 9:45 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallnangel93
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:47 PM

With my twins, I started showing around 12 weeks. It was my first pregnancy though, don't know if that has anything to do with it. My second pregnancy, which was just one baby, I showed at like 16 weeks, and this pregnancy, which again is only one baby, I am not showing yet and I am 9 weeks.

Pregnancy%20ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

cristina0709
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM

when is your first ultrasound? are you only getting one? since you had a previous m/c, i would call the doc and demand a ultrasound to make sure this one(s) gonna make it. i did that after i m/c. the first never had a heartbeat, so when pregnant with DS i had them  check a heartbear.

ColieO
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 9:54 PM
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I was planning on asking for an ultrasound. I know I'm not near to miscarrying though. I have pretty bad all day sickness whereas when I was pregnant the second time I felt really good. No sickness, no fatigue.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Britt
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:09 PM

The ONLY reason I dont think the belly is going to matter TOO much because at this point, the uterus, even for twins isnt out of the pelvic region...you know? I mean, I guess since this is your 4th (?) maybe it would, IDK, but...I think at this point its probably more swelling and bloating!

Sweet_Britt
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:13 PM

***I also wanna add, I was "showing early" but I fully admit it was mostly fat, bloat and swelling....LOL

Now at 17 weeks, my belly JUST started TRULY coming out at about 16 weeks. Like where my belly is a HARD ball right where the baby is.

my2kids131512
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:35 PM

one mo i looked like i was 3 mo,  im 6 mo now i look like im past 9 mo lol  but im preggo with triplets now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)