Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Milk

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
I LOVE milk. I drink it a lot. I can't anymore. The taste of it makes me gag. Wtf? Lol. Anyone had that happen during pregnancy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kameka
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Not milk but the smell of meatballs and spaghetti sauce lol.  We used to eat that a lot but now I can't stand the smell of it cooking!  Last pregnancy it was coffee (which I don't drink anyway). 

Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:59 PM

oh now im hungry, i love spaghetti!..lol....i cant stand fettuccine alfredo any more since my first pregnancy..

Quoting kameka:

Not milk but the smell of meatballs and spaghetti sauce lol.  We used to eat that a lot but now I can't stand the smell of it cooking!  Last pregnancy it was coffee (which I don't drink anyway). 

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

LogansMommy0328
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:04 PM
With my last pregnancy it was eggs the sunny side up kind when the yolk comes oozing out ugh that made me run to the bathroom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:05 PM

I had that with sandwiches made with sliced bread lol. they had to be on a roll.

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:05 PM

I love milk too but haven't had a drop since DD was born almost 3 months ago! Not even cooking/baking with it or having cereal. I miss it. :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)