Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know excatly when they conceived???? TMI

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:03 PM
  • 22 Replies

There was a post in the Jan babies group asking how you calculated your EDD?

I said by the day I conceived because I am sure, she was a little confused about how I could know but I am very regular and my body tells me when I ovulate so I know when I should have and when I did.. We also only had sex 1 day that could have created a baby that cycle because of my Husband having surgery- He "took one for the team" so we could try- Ha

There is no way the other sexual encounters we had that month created a baby since the egg only lives 48 hours and we only tried when I knew I was ovulating.. The before surgerysex was 5 days before I ovulated and the after sex was over a week later so he could finish healing.. With my other children I could have an idea based on what the Internet would say but we were having sex every other day and my body wasn't as regular until after my second child.....

So how about you? Do you know for sure when you conceived?

Erica- Oh and if the other OP is in this group too this isn't a mean post, I am just curious if others know:-)

a wedding website

by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truealaskanmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Yep I know when, it was the day after my birthday.  We couldn't have birthday sex because he had to go to work after my bday dinner but the next day was his day off.  LOL 

KandiApple2987
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:07 PM
The day after Christmas
Allie01
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:09 PM

I don't know exactly with this baby, but I knew the dates of my period. With DD I know for sure that we got pregnant on Christmas Day. We were not trying and had a mishap that day (which I am really glad we did!!), She is my little christmas baby!!

mommytobe090610
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Yep... I took my husband to his first NFL game for his Birthday and we had sex when we got home... He was in a really good mood cause they won and we had an incredible time. A few weeks later the positive PT was quite the belated B-Day gift LOL. 

Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:10 PM

i ovulated the 30th of april or the 1st of may. so i would have conceived the 1st or the 2nd..i am basing my EDD off my LMP though because thats wut my doc does..i have a 26/27day cycle too so its just easier..
ETA-my hubby and i had had sex like 4days before i ovulated and a few days after. i know it was the before sex that made this baby..lol..

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

__bcnp
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Yup, Oct 29th.

kittin002002
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Oct 11th...I was tracking my cycle.

CafeMom Tickers
Sweet_Britt
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:16 PM

I ovulated Feb 4, so conception was either the 4th or 5th. : )

rileysmommy229
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:17 PM

w/ my first pregnancy i knew the day butnot with my second

Tictactara03
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:17 PM

i do but only bc my DH is in the army and i visited him for one weekend in missouri back in october while he was doing training stuff...LOL  so it def had to be that weekend!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)