Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursery?! Are you doing one?!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

Are you doing one?

I have a two and half year old son. So I.C.E and the new baby will share the room. I'm having other boy. So it prefect.

So please anyone with boys. Can you share pictures of your nursery Plz.

Thanks...

by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Megara
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Not really.  We co-sleep in the beginning, but I have a spare bedrom set up with the pack-n-play for baby Judah.  Katherine is 2 1/2 and she is sleeping in the crib/toddler bed.  Probably when he is 6 months old or so we will move Katherine into a twin bed and Judah can have the crib.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I wanted to do one, but I think it may wait until after baby comes.

Aus
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:55 PM

We are kinda not doing a nursery, we are splitting our spare room between my office furniture on two walls and baby furniture on the other two walls... It all matches pretty nicely though :) Sorry no pics...

luvmylife5
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Hunters nursery

CafeMom Tickers                    

jesselswick
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:13 PM

I did one with my daughter and one with my son. While we moved in to a bigger house with an extra bed room, this baby wont have a room of its own. We are putting the crib in with my son (no matter the sex of baby) because baby will be in our bedroom with us for about 3 months and by the time baby is ready to go to its own room, we will be in the process of getting ready to move. (unless baby comes early then my husband has to bust butt to to turn his "man cave" in to a nursery. My son only sleeps in his room (its upstairs) and I don't see the problem with putting baby in there occasionally when he isn't in there.

kelliehelvie
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Of course! I can't wait to start time. I'm having a girl and I'm doing a very elegant, vintage theme. I couldn't imagine co sleeping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)