Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i know there are some pregnant nursing mother out there! this is for u!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:36 PM
  • 1 Replies

ok so i have been having some supply issues since getting pregnant and have been trying to see what i can do to help so i googled things that are safe for pregnancy to help milk supply..well i found some stuff! so for anyone having milk supply issues and that is pregnant here are something you can try that will help! i am going to go this friday to get some of these..

Pregnancy

Sometimes a mom finds herself needing to maintain a supply in order to nurse through a pregnancy. In some cases mom finds that the supply and demand system works out nicely and they have no problems nursing right through pregnancy. In other cases mom finds she needs a little help. There are mild galactagogues that are safe to take in pregnancy. These herbs can also be used in combination of two or three.

Nettle up to 2 capsules 3 times a day
Blessed Thistle up to 3 capsules 3 times a day
Dill up to 2 ml tincture 3 times a day
Marshmallow up to 4 capsules 3 times a day

DO NOT take fenugreek, fennel, or alfalfa while pregnant.
http://drjaygordon.com/breastfeeding/increasing-milk-supply.html 

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:46 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)