Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody else NEVER get BH?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:42 PM
  • 11 Replies

With my first, i didn't even know what they were, and silly me, ran to the hospital a few times over literally NOTHING! So now that i know what they are, i can honestly say i NEVER got them w/ DD, and so far have not gotten a single one w/ this pregnancy either.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kysmom642
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:44 PM

me either.

MandyP27
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I never noticed a single one with my first two. I have been getting them BAD since about 20 weeks with this one!

abra
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:48 PM
I never got them with my first pregnancy.
butterfly-jo
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:50 PM

no..i've never had them (and i'm 'cooking' baby #3 currently).  however, with my first, i didn't even feel the 'real' contractions either until after they broke my water...and i'd been having them for well over 24 hours (so they told me from the machines :)

Aus
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:53 PM

This is our first baby... no BH.. my cousin is currently working on her 4th baby in 4 years. Her and I had talked about BH and she hadn't had ANY with the first three. She's due two days after I am. About a week after we had talked about it she started getting them and has been getting them ever since.

pregnancy

Lauren8681
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I never had them with my first and have not had any with this one either.

shamillionaire
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I have never got them either.

Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 24, 2010 at 5:39 PM

I get them eveyr now and then.. not too often

gregory2
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:44 PM

I never got them my first two pregnancies. I have to say I have gotten a few within the past two wks. the first one scared me to death since I hadn't ever gotten before, I thought I was fixing to go into labor at 34 wks. I just get maybe one a day nothing frequent or anything.

kameka
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:51 PM

I didn't get any with my first but I've had them since 10 weeks with this one.  Not cool!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)